Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Birthday

So. It was my birthday last week ;o; So I am now 16 C: Did some magical things, and enjoyed some cake ;o; pictures of which I will show later :'D I missed a certain someone though ;o; *wanted to share her cake with them* I have some other photos too that I should be putting on my computer and them posting here soon. I want to show some of the cute gifts I got too ;o; really quaint things with lots of red *Q*!! I also took some photos of some sour candies I got for christmas.. I really liked them so ;o; wanted to take pictures of their cuteness before eating them xD:; he he. ;v; I got some gummy bears and a sour sea creature shaped foam-gum that was very cute ;v; so I almost didn't eat them. xD :'D But they were very good *Q* I have some pictures of my dog with some sprouts too that I'll probably post soon ;v;/ So yes eventually there will be photos here C:

Rae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home