Monday, January 05, 2009

Hello : D



Well. Here we are in 2009, he he. C: 

I have many pictures to post from christmas/new year photo taking ;o; and some new poetry and writing type things that someone inspired me to write. I might also start posting some art here again.. But just a few things, maybe works in progress. Or things with some sort of deep meaning.

I've taken quite a few pictures of the puppies, and all the other animals, and some video recordings of them and other things that I happened to capture over the holiday with my new phone ;o; which is blue xD and is quite good for taking photographs and recording sound/video. I'd been looking for a phone that was a good music player and I think the phone I received works magically for that. I've been drawing much more now, too. Since my tablet has started working again, though still in quite a dodgy manner. I'm feeling much better too, with my back and things, just starting to properly get back into being bouncy again xD:; I received some other marvelous things for christmas and new year too. 

I have so many things I want to say as of recently. But sometimes I get really nervous and can't work out how to say things. I should just say whatever words come to mind when I'm thinking I suppose. Been really cold here too, colder than it usually is in winter anyway. But I've been doing more things so haven't really noticed it terribly when busy. xD;; 

So yes. I am much more well than I have been, but still in need of a little more rest I'd say. Will be posting pictures, photos, Video/audio recordings and new poetry possibly in the next few days, if not tomorrow. C: 

And also, the picture at the top of this post is from something I am currently working on after being inspired by someone's magical words. 

-Rae-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home