Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas Time Photos ;v;/


I'm feeling a bit lonely this morning so I thought I'd do something I was supposed to do a while ago and post these Christmas pictures : D


This is a picture of my dog, Koumia sitting under somewhat of a vine of sprouts ;v;/ This photo was taken on christmas day and I rather like it C: also my dad is exhibiting a sprout in this picture, and I think those plastic bags had other food type things in them ;o;


A photo I took under the table before eating christmas dinner of the bag I carry around with all of my favourite things in ;v;/ My brother bought it for me at a manga type stall.

The puppy who I call Puppu ;v;.. even though my brother named him Zeaboff.  He's being all playful here so he kept moving around making the photo all blurry xD;; *was battling with him* ;o;

All three puppies on a couch arm :'D Puppu first, then Toots the little girl puppy ;v; and Mushroom on the end xD He kept falling off the couch because he wanted to run around. Oh and there hiding thinking I didn't catch him in this photo is my brother :'D He was keeping the puppies occupied so I could take some un-blurry pictures. "No I don't need any blur sir /ovo/" 

Last picture from Christmas day this one of Koumia waving her tongue around ;v;/ She kept moving around when the camera made the photo taking noise, he he. My mum is holding her here C: 


And this is a somewhat blurry photo of the Christmas tree ;o; the room to the right is the kitchen, and to the left is my brothers room xD I like the lights on the Christmas tree best ;o; 

More photos to come ;v;!! 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home